This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the SOA record is in DNS?
Suggested article from our blog: What is SOA (Start of Authority) record?
SOA is a mandatory DNS Record for the regular work of DNS. It shows which is the primary server - the authority for data. You need to create just a single SOA record per zone.
When you are creating a SOA record, you can add the following:
- NS – The authoritative nameserver for the zone.
- Serial number – For showing the current number of the zone file.
- Default TTL – A value that the Secondary DNS servers use to determine when to refresh their DNS records.
- Email of DNS admin – The responsible for the zone and his or her contact.
The full list you can find in this article!
ClouDNS have an easy to use interface that lets you manage SOA records:
How to start managing SOA records with ClouDNS?